Saturday, June 7, 2014

Recent haul part 1 / Ilulaada ostud

There's a huge beauty and skincare sale in our local department store that'll last until tomorrow. 
So, of course, I went there yesterday to get some stuff I've been wanting to try. Luckily I didn't go crazy and got only 3 items.
First I got the L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream for medium skin tone since I already have some tan on my face.
I'm already in love with the L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in 201 Rose Symphony (swatch on top). The colour is gorgeous, makes my lips look so juicy and shiny and wears off quite nicely. Plus it's not too sticky!
BYS Lip Colour Stick in shade Carrie's Cosmopolitan (swatch on the bottom) just caught my eye with it's vibrant colour.

I also wanted to try the L'oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream but left it on the shelf... Have you tried it and what are your thoughts on it?

:)(:


Ilmselt kõik teavad, et Selverites on käimas Ilulaat, mis kestab veel homseni.
Eile läksin vaatama paari toodet, mida olen soovinud proovida ning tulin koju 3 uue vidinaga.

Soetasin L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream keskmisele nahatoonile, sest olen näole juba veidi päikest saanud. Hinnaks 5,99 €.
L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick huulelakk toonis 201 Rose Symphony (värvinäidis üleval) on juba lemmikuks saanud. Loob säravad, mahlased, imeilusat tooni huuled ning lakk pole üleliia kleepuv. Kulub maha ka täitsa viisakalt. Hind 7,49€.
BYS Lip Colour Stick toonis Carrie's Cosmopolitan (alumine swatch) oli puhas emotsiooniost. See kriiskav fuksiaroosa lihtsalt hakkas silma ja ära ma ta tõin. Hinnaks 3,79 €.

Minust jäi riiulisse L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream, sest jäin ikkagi kahtlema, kas mul seda nii väga vaja on. Kui oled seda toodet proovinud, anna palun oma arvamusest kommentaariumis märku!

:)(:

1 comment: