Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Haul: goodies from Kiehl's

In my Fall Wishlist post I told you about the BB cream I was trying out and after using it three times, I was sure I need it in my life :D
It says on the packaging that it's instantly perfecting formula clinically proven to correct skin tone irregularities, contains vitamin C and broad spectrum SPF 50 PA+++.
It comes in a 30ml (1.0 fl.oz) tube which is enough for a very long time because my 3ml (0.1 fl.oz.) sample was enough for 4 uses to cover all of my face and neck.
I use it to even out my skin tone on the days when I'm not bothered to put on a full face of makeup. I have also used it under my mineral foundation as a primer.
I hasn't irritated my skin nor broken me out. I can't say if it has improved my skin tone and texture yet because I haven't used it regularly.
I would also say that this BB cream is suitable for dry and mature skin but not for oily skin because it tends to get shiny on my T-zone after half a day (I have combination skin).
All in all, I'm happy with this product and have three favourites from Kiehl's from now on :)
(other two are their beautiful Creme de Corps and one of my favourite scents from them Fig Leaf and Sage)
One thing I love about visiting Kiehl's counters is that they are always very knowledgeable and are happily offering you a bunch of samples to try their products at home.
So I was totally dumbstruck and very surprised when I received a bunch of samples (some of them deluxe sizes) to try out.
I got a sample of Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Midnight Recovery Eye cream, Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream accompanied by their Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream, Cryste Marine Ultra Riche lifting and firming cream and a travel size Oil Eliminator Refreshing Shine Control Toner For Men which they said is also suitable for setting your makeup :)
It was like Christmas already :)
I'll let you know if any of these samples will make me want to get a full size and why :)


Oma sügise ostusoovide postituses mainisin BB kreemi, mille testrit proovisin ning need kolm kasutuskorda andsid kinnitust, et mu ellu on vaja täissuuruses Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream toonis Light (hind 29 €).
Pakendil lubatakse, et see kreem ühtlustab nahatooni, sisaldab C vitamiini ning väga kõrget SPF 50 PA+++ päikesekaitsefaktorit.
Kreemi on tuubis 30ml, millest jätkub väga pikaks ajaks, sest juba 3ml testrituubist jätkus neljaks kasutuskorraks, et katta kogu nägu ja kael.
Enamasti kasutan ma seda BB kreemi neil päevil, mil mul pole aega või viitsimist meigiga pikalt jännata, et ühtlustada nahatooni. Samuti olen seda kasutanud oma mineraalse meigipõhja all aluskreemina. Ka selliselt toimib see hästi.
Kiehl'si kreem pole mu nahka ärritanud ega punne tekitanud kuid selleks, et veenduda selle nahatooni  ja -tekstuuri parandavas efektis, peaksin seda järjepidevalt pikema aja vältel kasutama. 
Kiehl'si BB kreem sobib kindlasti vanemas eas daamidele ning ka kuiva naha omanikele. Rasuse nahaga neiudele ma seda pigem ei soovita, sest minu kombineeritud nahal hakkab T-tsoon läikima poole päeva pealt.
Kokkuvõtteks olen oma ostuga väga rahul ning nüüdseks on mul Kiehl'silt juba kolm lemmikut toodet :)
(teised kaks on ülihea Creme de Corps kehakreem ning üks mu lemmiklõhnu Fig Leaf and Sage)

Põhjus, miks mulle alati meeldib Kiehl'si Kaubamajas külastada, on nende asjatundlikud ja sõbralikud müüjad ning fakt, et nad annavad hea meelega kaasa hulga testreid ning ei sunni sind kohe ja proovimata täissuuruses potsikuid ostma. 
Seega olin ma täiesti sõnatu ja ülimalt positiivselt üllatunud kui leidsin oma kotist nii suurel hulgal erinevaid sämpleid :) Nagu oleks juba Jõulud käes :D
Kotis olid peidus Midnight Recovery Concentrate seerum ja Midnight Recovery Eye silmakreem, Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream näokreem koos sama sarja Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream silmakreemiga, Cryste Marine Ultra Riche pinguldav näokreem ning reisisuuruses Oil Eliminator Refreshing Shine Control Toner For Men toonik meestele, mida sobib kasutada ka meigikinnitusspreina :)
Anna kindlasti tulevikus teada kui nende hulgas on tooteid, mida kindlasti täissuuruses soetada soovin ning miks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment