Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nail trends A/W 2014

Like in fashion there's always a new nail trend for each season.
I'm the kind of person who does not follow fashion trends because I'm old enough to have developed my own personal style. But I do like to experiment with nail polish.
My favourites are all muddy, dark shades all year round and brights during summer.
Shades I usually skip are all kind of nudes and pastels because I find that with most of them you need three coats to achieve opaque result. And I just don't have that much patience nor time :D
 
So, this season, according to Cosmopolitan UK and Harper's Bazaar the trendiest shades are
metallics, nudes, dark reds and greys!
 
Here are my picks for the season from my nail polish collection :)
I almost don't have metallic in my collection so here's the ones that are closest and that I would actually wear :)

Left hand left to right: YSL La Laque #43 is metallic dark green, Essie Over the Top, Essie Aruba Blue, Essie Lacy not Racy.
Right hand left to right: Essie Licorice, Miss Matched, Love&Acceptance and my beloved Merino Cool.

How do you like this season's nail trend?
:)(:


Nii nagu moes, on igal hooajal ka oma küünetrendid. Nii toonide, küünekuju kui "mustrite" osas.
Kui ma oma riietuses üldiselt trende ei jälgi, siis küüntel meeldib mulle erinevaid toone proovida küll.

 Cosmopolitan UK ja Harper's Bazaar andmetel on sel sügis-talvel moes metallikud, nude nahatoonid, punased ning hallid.

Valisin oma  küünelaki kollektsioonist välja toonid, mis hooajatrendiga kokku lähevad :)

Vasak käsi vasakult paremale: YSL La Laque #43, Essie Over the Top, Essie Aruba Blue, Essie Lacy not Racy.
Parem käsi vasakult paremale: Essie Licorice, Miss Matched, Love&Acceptance and my beloved Merino Cool.

Kuidas sulle selle hooaja moetoonid meeldivad? Mida kannaksid ise?
:)(: 


2 comments:

  1. Mulle meeldivad kaks kõige parempoolsemat. Lillakad-hallikad toonid meeldivad praegu.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oojaaa! Merino Cool on mu kõigi aegade lemmik lakitoon ja Love&Acceptance leiab kindlasti sel hooajal palju kasutust :)

      Delete