Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Budget haul / Ilulaada jm ostud

We had a big sale on bath and beauty products in our local supermarket, so of course I just had to go and check it out :)
And since I'm running out of all my foundations I randomly picked one up from Oriflame along with a red lipstick.

First of all two cheap very affordable body washes - Palmolive Thermal Spa Aqua Calm shower gel that smells soo nice and calming I just had to pick it up. It does it's job well, doesn't dry out my skin but unfortunately the scent doesn't linger on my skin after washing. But while using it it's scent is just divine :)
The other product I got just out of curiosity because I hadn't noticed these kinds of shower gels on the market before except for Lirene one. So I grabbed the Eveline Slim Extreme 4D Anti-cellulite body scrub. Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it won't get rid of my cellulite anyway (even though it has a Cosmopolitan Prix de Beaute 2014 sticker on it) :)

From the Catrice counter I got (only) three products - Eye Brow Stylist in shade 040 Don't Let Me Brow'n which has quickly become my favourite eyebrow product already. Especially since it has a spooly on the other end. Nice texture (quite hard and not greasy), perfect shade and very easy and quick to use. Strongly suggest! The only downside is that there's only three shades available.
Absolute Eye Colour in shade 400 My First Copperware Party is a perfect dupe for MAC Satin Taupe as proved by a local beauty blogger Iluloba. It was her comparison blog post (with great swatches) that made me go and get this shade because I once went to the MAC counter to get the Satin Taupe but came back empty-handed because of the price. I love this shade and have been wearing it a lot lately. You have to work on blending a bit more though :)
Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick in shade 210 Pinkadilly Circus is my way of getting used to red lipstick shades. It more like pinky coral shade but bold enough for me at the moment. It's creamy, opaque, stays on for hours and wears off quite nicely. I might go and get another shade that's been kind of haunting me.... we'll see :)
From Lumene counter I picked up their Natural Code Skin Perfector Matt Makeup foundation in shade #12 Fudge. I was impressed by the variety of shades :)
It's a good foundation for combination/oily skin because without a primer it stayed matte on my combo skin for about 5 hours (with a primer even longer). It gives medium coverage, hasn't dried out my skin nor irritated or broken it out. The only thing I would warn you about is that I couldn't really put more than one coat on my skin without it starting to look a bit cakey. But overall I'm really impressed.

Few weeks ago I ordered the Giordani Gold Mineral Therapy Foundation from Oriflame. I'm not really sure what was the reason behind choosing this particular one except for the good price :D Luckily I picked out the right shade for me  - Light Ivory. It's a nice light foundation for everyday use. It gives a subtle glow and therefore makes my skin look healthier but since it's a nourishing and hydrating formula I would say that it's more suitable for dry/normal/combination skin types but not for oily skin. Also, it hasn't broken me out, doesn't oxidise during the day but by the lunchtime it needs blotting or some powder to eliminate the shine. But I will use it up, definitely :)
The second product I got is Oriflame The One 5-in-1 Color Stylist Lipstick. I got it in shade Red Devotion. The texture of it is pretty hard but the colour payoff is very good. I'm not a big fan of the shape of the tip of this lipstick but it will wear off soon enough. For me this shade is more suitable for the evening and I need to play some more with it to properly review it. So far I like it :)

swatches from top to bottom: Catrice 210 Pinkadilly Circus, Oriflame The One in Red Devotion, Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 400, Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in 040
Loomulikult käisin ka mina Selveri Ilulaadalt läbi ning õnneks ei tulnudki koju väga paljude asjadega :)
Imehea lõõgastava lõhnaga Palmolive Thermal Spa Aqua Calm dušigeeli lõhn on lihtsalt nii mõnus ning soodne hind (1.65€) ei lubanud mul seda poodi jätta. Kahjuks ei jää see hea aroom nahale püsima. Eveline Slim Extreme 4D tselluliidivastane kehakoorija tuli minuga koju kaasa puhtast uudishimust selletaoliste toodete vastu. Hind oli umbes 2.50€. Proovinud ma seda veel ei ole.
Catrice letist tuli minuga koju kaasa kolm toodet - Eye Brow Stylist kulmupliiats toonis 040 Don't Let Me Brow'n (hind vist 3.19€) on juba minu jaoks asendamatuks muutunud. Perfektselt sobiv toon, mõnus tugevam koostis ning kulmuhari pliiatsi teises otsas muudavad kulmukaare "joonistamise" kiireks ja kergeks toiminguks :)
Absolute Eye Colour lauvärvi toonis 400 My First Copperware Party (2.89€) otsustasin osta Iluloba suurepärase võrdleva postituse tõttu, mis tõestas, et see on täiuslik koopia MAC Satin Taupe lauvärvile. Läksin seda kunagi Kaubamajja ostma kuid krõbeda hinna tõttu otsustasin, et ma ei vaja seda. Nüüd on mul see aga olemas ja juba korduvalt kasutuses :)
Catrice Ultimate Colour huulepulk toonis 210 Pinkadilly Circus (hind umbes 4.50€) on ilus korallroosa, mille abil harjutan end punakamaid huulevõõpasid kandma :) Kreemjas koostis, tugev pigment ning viisakas mahakulumine teevad sellest väga hea huulepulga. Mind jäi veel üks toon painama... mine tea, kas toon sellegi ära ;)
Lumene letis oli soodushinnaga (5.32€) Natural Code Skin Perfector Matt Makeup jumestuskreem, mille valisin toonis 12 Fudge. Aluskreemita püsib see minu kombineeritud nahatüübil matt umbes 5 tundi, primeriga veelgi kauem. Kreemil on keskmine katvus, see pole mu nahka kuivatanud ega tekitanud punne. Mulle väga meeldib! Ainus asi, mille kallal viriseda võiks on see, et kui kanda ühele kihile veel teinegi kiht jumestuskreemi peale, siis ei jää tulemus enam perfektne.

Oriflame'ist tellisin mõni nädal tagasi Giordani Gold mineraalidega jumestuskreemi toonis Light Ivory. Sel on kerge katvus, mis sobib igapäevaseks kasutamiseks. Rasuse nahaga neiud peaksid sellest aga mööda vaatama, sest minu seganahal hakkas kreem t-tsoonis lõunaks läikima. Muus osas on see seni mulle igapäevaseks kasutamiseks täitsa meeldinud ning mingeid negatiivseid omadusi pole ma rohkem täheldanud :)
Tellisin ka The One 5-in-1 Color Stylist huulepulga toonis Red Devotion. See punane jääb küll õhtuseid ja pidulikumaid koosviibimisi ootama. Huulepulk on üsna tahke koostisega ja hästi pigmenteeritud. Pean sellega veidi rohkem mängima, et korralikku ülevaadet anda :)

1 comment: