Saturday, May 9, 2015

Haul - Avon Nails

When it comes to makeup and skincare I have four weaknesses - lipsticks (see my old collection HERE), eye shadows, nailpolish (see my Essie collection HERE) and face masks (blog post coming soon).
 
In the end of last month I ordered quite a few nail items from Avon and here's my first impressions :)
 
First there's Nail Experts Cuticle Conditioner which I love because it absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave my hands greasy. It softens the cuticle area and makes it easier to get your nails in order :D
I was intrigued to see how the Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Nail Spray works because I've never tried anything like it. You polish your nails and spray this liquid over your nails. It doesn't work as instantly as Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat but you'll be able to go on with your life in about 5-7 minutes.
I also got three nail polishes - Neutral Grey which is my staple shade, Naked Truth that has fast become one of my go-to polishes because it stays on quite well and since it's such a natural skin coloured shade, it's not noticeable when it chips or starts to wear off the edges. Plus you only need two coats to get an opaque result. Lastly the shade I don't like at all - Romance. It's this pearly lilac shade that showed off all the imperfections on my nails. Somehow I thought this shade was matte or something.
 
So, all in all (except for the third nail polish shade), I like these products and would recommend to try them out :)
 
 
Kui jutt on kosmeetikast ja meigist üldiselt, siis on mul neli nõrka kohta - huulepulgad (minu üsna vananenud kollektsiooni postituse leiad SIIT), lauvärvid, küünelakid (minu Essie lakkide kollektsiooni leiad SIIT) ja näomaskid (postitus varsti tulemas).
 
Aprilli lõpupoole tellisin Avon'ist mitu küünetoodet, mille esmamuljeid jagan nüüd sinuga :)
 
Nail Experts Cuticle Conditioner küünenahkade palsam - mulle meeldib see toode oma ülikiire imendumise poolest. Küüned ei jää õliseks/rasvaseks, samas on kergem küünenahad korda seada.
Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Nail Spray küünelakki kuivatav sprei - ma polnud varem taolist vahendit kasutanud ning tahtsin proovida. See ei kuivata lakki nii kiirelt kui näiteks Seche Vite kiirkuivatav lakk kuid umbes 5-7 minutiga saab juba oma eluga edasi minna.
Veel tellisin kolm Nailwear Pro+ küünelakki - Neutral Grey, Naked Truth ja Romance.
Neutral Grey on mulle nii omane toon, et liigseid sõnu polegi vaja. Naked Truth on nahatooni roosa, mida on vaja vaid kaks kihti, et tulemus jääks täiuslik. Püsib kaua ning tooni naturaalsuse tõttu, ei paista kulumine kohe ka silma. Suure pettumuse valmistas pärlmutrine toon Romance, mis rõhutas iga ebatasasust minu küüntel. Kahjuks ei saanud ma pildilt aru, et tegemist on pärlmuttertooniga.
 
Kokkuvõtteks olen ostetud toodetega rahul (välja arvatud see pärlmutrine pähh) ja julgen neid soovitada!
Kas oled midagi neist proovinud?


No comments:

Post a Comment