Monday, September 14, 2015

Review: Kiehl's for eyes

Those of you who follow me on Facebook and Instagram know that about 3 weeks ago I went to our local Kiehl's counter to get a few things and as per usual, I came back with loads of samples as well :)

Today I want to tell you about two products that I instantly fell in love with :)

Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado - I wanted to get my hands on this eye cream for a very long time and I'm happy I finally did. It is a very creamy and moisturising eye treatment that will keep your delicate eye area super moisturised and will make your fine lines a lot less visible. The magic trick of this product is that you have to pat it in with your ring finger instead of rubbing it back and forth for it to sink in. 
I use a thicker layer at night and a small amount in the morning. I will let it sit for few minutes and that way it'll keep my eye area moisturised and nourished through out the day and will work very well under makeup.
I would especially recommend it for ladies in their 30s and up and to those that like to use a heavy coverage concealer around the eyes :)

Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector SPF 30 - I think the best way to describe this product would be a corrector for your dark under-eye circles that will neutralise the blue/purple skin tone. You only need a sesame seed size drop of this cream to cover both your under-eyes. Please bear in mind that this is not a concealer but a product that will help neutralise the dark tones. 
I put it on first, then apply my foundation and if needed apply concealer on top. It also works well on top of foundation.
By the way, on weekends, this dark circle perfector is enough coverage for me because I like to rock the no-makeup-makeup look at that time and don't even bother with concealer :)
I got the sample of this product and by the look of it I'm gonna go and purchase a full size :)

:)(:


Need, kes jälgivad mind Facebook'is ja Instagram'is teavad, et paar nädalat tagasi käisin ma Tallinna Kaubamaja Kiehl'si letis mõnd asja soetamas ja ühtlasi ka uurimas, mis uudist :)

Täna räägin kahest silmaümbruse tootest, mis koheselt mu südame võitsid ja jäävad nüüdsest minu truuks kaaslaseks ka edaspidi :)

Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado - seda avokaadoga niisutavat silmakreemi tahtsin ma juba ammu proovida ja mul on väga hea meel, et see mul nüüd olemas on. See on ülimalt niisutav kreem, mis muudab peened kortsud vähem märgatavaks ja toidab rikkalikult õrna silmaümbruse nahka. Õhtuti kannan seda kreemi paksema kihina ning hommikuti kõigest nööpnõelapea suuruse tilga. Selliselt toimib see hästi ka meigi all. Tähtis on seda kreemi mitte silmade ümbrusesse hõõruda vaid õrnalt tupsutada, selliselt imendub see koheselt.
Eriti soovitan seda niisutavat silmakreemi 30+ daamidele ning neile, kes armastavad tihkemat peitekreemi silmade all kasutada. 

Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector SPF 30 - parim viis selle toote kirjeldamiseks oleks korrektor. Tegemist pole kindlasti peitekreemiga vaid tootega, mis neutraliseerib tumedad rõngad silmade all. Mina kasutan seda esimese sammuna oma meigis - piisab seesamiseemne suurusest kogusest, et katta mõlemad silmaalused. Seejärel kannan nahale jumestuskreemi ja kui tunnen vajadust, alles siis peitekreemi.
Muide, nädalavahetustel kui ma üldiselt kannan võimalikult naturaalset meiki, piisab sellest korrektorist mulle täielikult, et peita tumedaid silmaaluseid :)
Hetkel on mul olemas vaid tester kuid olen enam kui kindel, et lähen õige pea täissuuruses toodet ostma ning et sellest saab minu kosmeetikakotis pikaaegne must-have!
 
:)(:

No comments:

Post a Comment